Carnegie employees can choose from two Delta Dental plans that offer different levels of coverage and different ways of choosing a dentist.
Delta Dental Plan Options:
Delta Low (HMO)
- Coverage for In-Network dentists only
- Lower annual maximum benefit
Delta High (PPO)
- Coverage for In-Network or Out-of-Network dentists
- Includes two networks of coverage: PPO Network and Premier Network
Dental care coverage for both plans:
- Includes diagnostic and preventive checkups and cleanings
- Includes coverage for basic services such as fillings, sealants, and removal of teeth, etc.
- Includes major services such as crowns, dentures and root canals
- Provides benefits through Delta Dental's network of dentists
Choosing an in-network dentist is the most effective use of both dental plans.
Delta Dental plans provide a broad array of dental services, but like many plans, there are certain exclusions and limitations as well as amounts you must pay out-of-pocket. If you have any questions about whether certain procedures will be covered, contact Delta Dental.
- Delta Dental (HMO) – 800-422-4234
- Delta Dental (PPO) – 800-932-0783