Flexible Spending Accounts
A Flexible Spending Account (FSA) allows you to set aside pre-tax money from your pay into a Health Care, Dependent Care or Limited Purpose Account, you may later repay yourself for eligible expenses incurred in plan year that are not covered by insurance. Because your contributions are deducted from your bi-weekly pay before federal income, state income, and Social Security taxes have been withheld on these deductions, you save on taxes.
All 2021 Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) are Administered by Benefit Strategies.
- Healthcare Flexible Spending Account
- Dependent Flexible Spending Account
- Limited Purpose Flexible Spending Account
- DCA Claim Form
- FSA Claim Form
- HSA Distribution Request Form
- Flexible Spending Account Overview Brochure
- Claim Form - Healthcare and Dependent Care Accounts
- Receipt Upload Instructions
- Direct Deposit Authorization
- FSA Store Brochure and Coupon
- Mobile Application
Visit Benefit Strategies to register and login to your access your account information.