Everyone needs extra support at times, and with a busy schedule, it's difficult to make the time to get help. Carnegie has partnered with Talkspace to bring you access to professional, personal and confidential online therapy to you with a series of pre-paid sessions. Now you can get the extra support you need in a way that works for you. With Talkspace, you can reach out to a licensed, in-network Optum Employee Assistance Program (EAP) Provider, 24/7.
To Get Started
- Call Optum at 800-468-8369 to obtain an authorization code prior to registering (first visit only)
- Register online at https://www.talkspace.com/connect. You'll need the authorization code provided by Optum.
- Choose a provider, and message anywhere, anytime.
- After you register, download the Talkspace app on your mobile phone.
Talkspace is supported by Chrome, Firefox, Safari or Edge browsers on your desktop computer.
Please note that an authorization code is needed to utilize Talkspace, as it is a virtual visit provider and counts as an EAP visit. When texting a provider, 5 days of texting counts as 1 EAP visit.
Here’s How Talkspace Can Fit Your Life:
- Access Talkspace anytime, anywhere.
- Find an Optum EAP provider with an online matching tool.
- Start therapy within hours of choosing your provider.
- Message your provider whenever — no appointments necessary.
- Get messages back throughout the day, five days a week.
- Choose real-time face-to-face video visits by appointment, when needed.
Talkspace is your space. To use in your time. It’s private, secure, confidential and convenient.
And it’s covered under the Optum Employee Assistance Program benefits as a participating provider.
TalkSpace - Getting Started297.94 KB